Bayside Obstetrics & Gynaecology paediatrics provides a multidisciplinary service that can meet the needs of most children.
We see children of all ages, ranging from neonates to adolescence.
We work closely with different allied health professionals (psychologist, speech therapist, occupational therapist and physiotherapist) to provide holistic care to children with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorder as well as behavioural difficulties and developmental delay.
We provide services such as, but not limited to:
• Assessment and management of anxiety disorder in toddlers and older children
• Working with parents, caregivers & teachers on behaviour management strategies for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and discuss medication options as part of treatment process.
• Multimodal assessment and management of Autism
• Liaison with schools to implement remedial educational & behaviour management programs for children with learning difficulties
• Assessment and management of common respiratory problems such as asthma, allergic rhinitis, chronic cough
• Helping parents deal with sleeping and toileting difficulties
• Assessment and management of failure to thrive, constipation other nutritional problem
• Allergic disorders in children
• Assessment of suspected developmental delay